Understand all the ways to creatively distribute relevant content that provides value to your target audience. Learn how to present solutions to your customers’ needs and influence the buying cycle. Create a strategy with consistent and creative messaging. You’ll also learn the advantages of creating content for your owned media channels versus your paid and shared media channels.
Who is this course for:
Anyone that wants to engage and delight your target audience. In this course attendees will gain insight on the most cost-effective strategies they can use today to create content that will generate more leads and keep customers coming back. They’ll also master how to create content that’s specific to their audience.
- Understand the importance of content marketing and its role in the sales and marketing process.
- Identify and research target audience and buyer personas to create effective content.
- Develop a content marketing strategy, including setting goals and objectives, researching topics, and creating a content calendar.
- Create various types of high-quality and engaging content, including blog posts, videos, infographics, and social media posts.
- Understand and use SEO and social media optimization techniques to increase visibility and engagement.
- Develop a distribution and promotion strategy, including leveraging social media and email marketing, and building relationships with influencers.
- Analyze and optimize content performance using analytics tools, metrics and data.
- Create and launch a content marketing campaign, track and measure its performance, and report on the ROI.
- Continuously improve the effectiveness of the content marketing by staying updated with the latest trends and best practices.