Marketing research is a valuable tool that companies can use to gain insight into their target audience and industry trends. Our team partnered with our parent company, Prediq, to conducting a marketing research study. The goal is to help you get to know your target audience in a deeper way, understand about customer needs and preferences, identify market opportunities, and make data-driven decisions.
Once you have a better understanding about what your prospects are looking for and what your competitors are doing to win those customers, you’ll be in a better position to create Lead Generation campaigns that produce quality leads every day.
Marketing research can also help companies develop and refine their marketing strategies. It can provide information on what marketing channels are most effective, which messages resonate with customers, and what promotions or campaigns are most successful.
The Marketing Research study is aimed at helping businesses in the Construction industry generate more leads by providing valuable insights into the preferences and behaviors of potential customers. The research will involve a combination of surveys, focus groups, and online analytics to gather information about factors that influence the decision-making process of customers, such as budget, location, and project types.
The study will analyze the gathered data and provide recommendations for specific marketing strategies that can be used to better reach and engage with the target audience. For example, the study may recommend targeted advertising campaigns, social media outreach, and referral programs. Ultimately, the goal of this study is to help businesses in the Construction industry increase their sales and revenue by improving their lead generation efforts, understanding their target audience better, and implementing more effective marketing strategies.
What This Report Includes:
Our team worked with data scientists for over 3 months analyzing data from:
1. Census Business Builder: Provides easy access to information about potential customers and similar businesses for those starting or planning a business. The data are presented in a map-based interface that is accessed in a few simple steps. Download the data sheet from the Census.
2. Meta: Facebook Audience Insights gives you aggregate information about two groups of people—people connected to your Page and people on Facebook—so you can create content that resonates and easily find more people like the ones in your current audience. We used Facebook Audience to analyze Age, Gender, Number of Users and Top Cities
3. Google Ads: The keyword research tool gives you insight into how often certain words are searched and how those searches have changed over time. This can help you narrow your keyword list down to the ones you really want. We used Google Keywords to analyze Keyword Terms, Competition Level, Average Monthly Searches, and Top of Page Bid
4. Microsoft Ads: We pulled actionable data and best practices to build our research reports that will help you make decisions and grow your business.
5. Google Analytics: Google Analytics is a web analytics service offered by Google that tracks and reports website traffic, currently as a platform inside the Google Marketing Platform brand.
6. SEM Rush: This popular SEO tool that specializes in keyword research, competitor analysis and Google Ad campaign optimization. We used the tool to get access to lots of insanely useful data.
In addition, marketing research can help companies stay competitive by providing insights into their competitors. It can reveal what marketing tactics their competitors are using, how they are positioning their products or services, and what gaps exist in the market.
Overall, a marketing research study can provide your company with a wealth of valuable information. It can help them make informed decisions, develop effective marketing strategies, and stay ahead of the competition. By investing in marketing research, a company can better understand its customers and the market, and ultimately grow its business.
The Marketing Research report is created by our parent company, Prediq.